Order status definitions
Within RentalTracker, there are six statues for an order. The description of each follows.
- Open: Open status signifies an order is in the tentative phase. This status will not hold gear availability within the system.
- Reserved: Reserved status signifies an order is confirmed and will reserve availability of the gear.
- Out: Out status signifies the order has been prepped and all the barcodes have been scanned out. This status will change automatically once gear is scanned out.
- Returned: Out status signifies the order has been returned completely. This status will not automatically change and will need to be done manually once the check in process is complete.
- Complete: Complete status signifies the order has been completed fully. This status will not automatically change and will need to be done manually.
- Cancelled: Cancelled status signifies a job has been cancelled and will release the gear availability.